I’m currently a Research Associate in the Mathematics Department at the University of Utah. I finished my Ph.D. in 2022 at Syracuse University where my advisor was Graham Leuschke. My research interests are primarily in commutative algebra and representation theory.
In July 2022, my partner Daly and I, and our two dogs, Maggie and Zeus, moved to Salt Lake City to work at the University of Utah.
I joined the Syracuse math department in the Fall of 2016 after graduating from the University of Rochester with a B.S. in mathematics in May 2016. Before studying math, I spent one year at Berklee College of Music in Boston studying jazz and the drum set.
- February 20, 2023 – Invited talk at the Beijing Jiaotong University Algebra Seminar
- October 22-23, 2022 – co-organizing the Special Session on Building Bridges Between Commutative Algebra and Nearby Areas
January 6, 2022April 8, 2022 – Invited talk at JMM – Special Session on Commutative Algebra
- February 14, 2022 – Invited talk at the Commutative and Homological Market Presentations (CHAMP) online seminar
- November 13, 2021 – Invited talk at the Route 81 Conference on Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry
- October 22, 2021 – Algebra Seminar talk at Syracuse University
- October 9, 2021 – Invited talk at the AMS Fall Sectional meeting – Special Session on Homological Methods in Commutative Algebra
- October 6, 2021 – Graham Leuschke and I posted Branched covers and matrix factorizations to arXiv.